We have over 400 national parks across the U.S. that have endless opportunities that both casual sightseers and experienced adventurers can enjoy. So plan your visit with the four remaining entrance fee-free days this year in mind. Go explore and let us know which park is your favorite.
Be sure to:
- Add the free park days to your calendar. The four upcoming days are:
- April 16: First day of National Park Week
- August 4: Anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- September 24: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
- Check the park’s website to determine its operating status.
- Plan to recreate responsibly. Follow park safety rules and COVID-19 protocol.