Being a police officer, sure can’t easy. It’s super easy to show our appreciation every day, but especially today, we can buy our favorite police officer a cup of coffee. Every day is “Law Enforcement Appreciation Day,” but today is special. We are so proud of our local police officers and how they support our community. We found seven quick examples of our heroes going above and beyond.
1. Organizing Halloween, Thanksgiving events, and Toy Drives with many donating toys and funds.
2. Extensive investigation that led to the apprehension of a dangerous domestic violence suspect.
3. Outstanding teamwork by officers and agencies working together to ensure community safety.
4. Detectives work through the night to ensure all the proper information was collected for many search warrant applications.
5. Personal and compassionate delivery of information regarding a homicide case by our Detective team.
6. Incredible work is done by our officers working with homeless individuals in our community.
7. Officers were working with local families to ensure they had housing before the holidays. Then, they went above and beyond and made sure there was a Christmas tree, decorations, and gifts at Christmas for that family.
We can thank them for our Heros for their efforts when we see them during our day. Even better, let’s slow down, not drive distracted or impaired, be kind to our neighbor (and each other), and of course, make better life choices. Let’s #BackTheBlue.